View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #13
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baronrus View Post
when you buy the book on kobo dont use the kobo software. Log into kobo books with your web browser adn choose the epub purchase option. Then you can use ADE to load it onto your kobo. It may be that if you already bought the book through your kobo software that you can also download the epub from your browser but I am not sure about that.
Yes you can have both. For backup purposes, I always download the ePub, even though I use the Kobo desktop software.

One difference between Kobo and ePub format is that all ePubs I've read have fixed page numbers so you can be on the same page number for 2 or 3 page turns; and therefore you can tell what page of the book, not chapter, you are on.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote