View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
I'm trying to convert over all the e-books from the Baen CDs that were made before Baen used EPUB so I can add them to iTunes. I've tried copying just the Mobi files to a single directory and adding all those to the library at once, and I've tried the "add books from directories assuming each book file in the directory is a different version of the same book" option, but in both cases the problem is it seems to choke on some of the books.

What's more, I don't know how to select just the books I've added for conversion to EPUB after I add them. There doesn't seem to be a "sort by date added" option in the library. It would be nice if I could somehow create a new library to use just for the conversion, then merge it afterward, but I don't see anything in the settings dialogue to suggest that's even possible.

Can anyone help out?
Been there, done that (PRC, MOBI), extracted from all the Baen CD's and added to Calibre.

Simply click the Date column header twice (Now descending) of add date.

I suggest small chunks of 10-25 books
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote