View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #101
dordale
Wizard
dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dordale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 & 350; Kindle Voyage; Kobo Aura HD, Aura One, and Forma
SteveK--

I'm sure I will, once I get them to work! I tried downloading one of the NetLibrary files last night, but couldn't get it authorized to play on my computer. When I tried to play it in WMP, it'd ask me to log in, and after I did, it'd give me a message that there was a problem authorizing the file.

Tried many different things on my end before finally giving up. Figure it might be a problem on their end, so I'll try again later on today when I have a little while to mess with it.

I'll get it to work eventually--I'm very stubborn about things like this!

Again-thanks for the info!

dordale
dordale is offline   Reply With Quote