View Single Post
Old 01-02-2009, 11:21 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh, Why Not? View Post
In mid December I went to the SonyStyle in Stanford to look at the 700. The young clerk, in eagerly trying to explain it to me, said that Sony was working on a dictionary for the 700. I stopped his flow right there and asked him directly if that was true, He assured me it was.

For what it is worth . .

you've just made me very very happy. let's hope that guy knew what he was talking about.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote