View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 06:32 AM   #1
BobC
Guru
BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BobC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1, BeBook Pure, Kobo Glo, (and HD),Energy Sistem EReader Pro +
Controlling spelling language

At present I have a book where when I run a spelling check shows up all sorts of errors which are really US spellings rather than British (Color for colour etc).

The book was originally published in the US so they are not errors and shouldn't show as such.

Where do I set the language locale in the EPUB so that Calibre's spell checker uses "en-US" throughout. I don't want to set a language attribute for each paragraph and thought I could set the language in content.opf but that doesn't seem to work.

Do I need to do it for every html/xhtml file in the header ? if so could someone remind me of the syntax.

BobC
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote