View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 06:15 PM   #3031
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
right... I think I dont understand you fully.

The DX I run manages pictures no problem. of many different sizes. As 16 shades of grey is all it can physically manage I generally end up applying a monochrome-dither of some kind to get the best results.

I havenīt ever managed to get it to do a restart based on showing the images so far.

Thatīs really all I can report.

Posts arenīt moderator approved. They are very rarely removed. And never to my knowledge based on simple complaints about under-performant devices.

The DX is a slow, now old, device. Use it for what it can do and it works great.

It will never be able to perform like the newer devices.

HTH
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote