View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:20 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Science View Post
Hi David,
to which specific Sandisk model are you referring to?
Thanks!
I don't have the exact model number but it's a 16GB class 4 microSDHC. Came in a package with the micro to standard adapter for ~$16. After reading about the wide variation in write speeds for small blocks on SD cards, I used DiskMark to test my collection and was somewhat surprised to find that the small block speeds had little to do with the card's rated class and just how widely they varied (90KB/sec to 2MB/sec).

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote