View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 06:21 PM   #22533
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
You who are on the road
Must have a code that you can live by
And so become yourself
Because the past is just a good bye.

Teach your children well,
Their father's hell did slowly go by,
And feed them on your dreams
The one they picked, the one you'll know by.

Don't you ever ask them why, if they told you, you would cry,
So just look at them and sigh and know they love you.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyU0P6iqyw4 )

With all the tragedy in the world today, perhaps it's time to spend more effort teaching our kids the value of life.

Good morning, all! Monday morning, and off to the bike shop for a semi-annual check-up. I have Keemun tea, home-made flatbread with za'attar and olive oil on top to energize me, but the REAL energy boost came when I got on the scale this morning! I planned to bust the 84kg mark this weekend and I did it! 83.4kg! YIPPEE! But... can I reach 82kg before New Years? Hmmmmm..... Push the bar... Push the bar... Push the bar....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
There you go, peaing the bed again. You should get that fixed, man.
It's preferable to cracker crumbs, and certainly warmer.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote