View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #14315
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I found the 1930s difficult, but Brave New World was a great read that I had never read (hangs head in shame).

I've got Dahl on next year's challenge required reading list, although it's Dahl that's not for kids. Next year is more modern, but was still difficult to compile. You can see the current list of books in my signature.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote