View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #36
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Actually yes, there is. I "reversed engineered" the format of Odyssey dictionaries with the help of fellows SBF-forum friends. After figuring out how it is done, I wrote my own Bash+Python scripts to convert stardict/xml dictionaries to the crazy format required by the Odyssey. Proof:

You might want to read the following SBF-forum thread, maybe using Google Translate, as it is in Italian:

http://forum.simplicissimus.it/booke...-come-crearli/
I had a look at the file and though it shoudn't be too hard to do that, but whoo, that was fast !

Good job !
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote