View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 04:25 PM   #25
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
When I turn page with the forward or backward buttons, the display is refreshed only periodically (I have not changed the setting). But if I turn the page by swiping the screen, the display is refreshed every time.
Like AlPe said that is normal behavior on every Odyssey. The default setting for page refresh is set for every 5 or 10 pages (can't remember). It would be nice if a future update makes this consistant. I fixed that problem by setting it to refresh every page - now tapping, button, and swipe does the same. Unfortunately all Pearl displays including the one the Odyssey uses has annoying ghosting artifacts if page is not completely refreshed.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote