View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #101
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
It's because some people aren't happy just finding what they want - they want to feel somehow superior in their choice too. Yes, it is annoying, and it happens in both directions. I got called a "sheep" for buying an iPod despite the fact that it did what I needed better than the others I looked at. It felt like I was expected to compromise my needs for the sake of being different, which isn't any better than buying something just because it's popular.
True enough; point taken.

Quote:
I've heard the Sansa's are really good (especially sound quality), and I've thought about getting one so I have something smaller than my iPod Classic in certain situations.
I love mine. I have an 8gb with an additional 16gb card, and then I picked up a second 4gb Clip+ for just Christmas music. I really like it for audio books.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote