View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 07:22 PM   #156
ZombieEatsYou
Groupie
ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7" & 8.9"/Sony PRS 950/Entourage eDGe/Acer A500
"Aftermath of the Dead" by Gregory Smith, published on ebookmall.com

Avoid. I'm not really sure if the story is good or not because I can't get past the total misuse of basic punctuation that destroys the flow of the narrative. Take this example at the beginning of the second chapter,

"Heading east on Highway 44 Michael Whitman, a courier for Express Delivery." That, Gregory, is not a complete sentence.

And look at this gem: "Everyone is very excited to be through the summer heat, but also feel a sense dread as they know old man winter will arrive shortly."

Yea, I also had "a sense dread" as each page of mangled English passed beneath my gaze so that I gave up on it after 9 pages. Luckily, I only paid $6 on this POS.

Last edited by ZombieEatsYou; 08-08-2010 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Unlike Mr. Smith, I proofread my text.
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote