View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:56 AM   #17
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@cybmole - you will get abuse if you make silly statements like that. Kovid can't replicate it, you can't fix what you can't replicate. It only happens on a minority of users systems, it certainly doesn't happen on mine.

If you *really* want the problem fixed, then just make the effort yourself to figure out what causes it...
well in the old thread I suggested a poll , to narrow down what O/S etc. this occurs on - that idea was shot down....

if someone with Win 7 64 bit can honestly claim it does NOT happen to them than we may have diagnostic progress... if not then maybe it's a Windows thing.

but the "it doesn't happen on my machine so the software is not broken" attitude seems narrow-minded - it's not like I have some obscure no-one-else-uses-it O/S...

PS for me, the memory leak is no big deal - I have plenty of RAM & it causes me no grief - but if ever APP I have running leaked like this then it would become a problem.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote