View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 11:07 AM   #9
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
For me at least, the bigger issue is whether it is an ebook reader.

This thing is primarily designed as an internet device. For example, if you want word processing you use google docs or other online services. Following this logic, anything you read would need to be online. Obviously it has some local memory so that it can receive a web page, but I'm not sure that it can actually hold a library of books. Nor do I know whether it can run a local application program to read from that library.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote