View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 06:11 AM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cino View Post
I think corrupted file system sounds reasonable. Now I wonder how I could reformat the drive when it is invisible in windows explorer.

I'm a newbie and have owned the gadget for less than a week. The sad thing is that the problem occurred before I did a backup. Really feel paralysed.
You can always download or ask Bookeen for the firmware update that reformats the drive.

I thought you went to "My Computer" in Windows to format drives but I am not using Windows so I might be wrong.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote