View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 11:31 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Post #2 shows you how to make a (series) search look in 2 places because, now a series name might be in either place.

Being Greedy ,
I want the ability (option) to use the Same lookup table (single/MASTER list of Series names) . (ditto for Authors names: I use the Editors name as the main Author and the list in a Author-like field as my device uses file names and 42 authors long )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote