View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #888
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cameleon2605 View Post
Hello

i try it again i got this image kt_5.0.0-mmcblk0p1-main.
i Put this image into the Kindle want to rename it to mmcblk0p1.img,than i go back and start putty i give the command dd if=/mnt/us/mmcblk0p1.img of=/dev/mmcblk0p1 bs=4K and get a error that the file not be found . so i go back and but the first image name kt_5.0.0-mmcblk0p1-main go back sart putty and give this name in the commandline than it work, make a reboot and now i got the same restart again and again i dont know what to do

cameleon2605
You need to flash a 5.0.0 main kernel to match that main partition image. Perhaps your kernel and image do not match, which could cause the problem that you described.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote