View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:21 AM   #19
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
To be honest, I'm an Amazon customer and they don't bombard me with freebies or discounts either.

The reason I know about most of them are through third party services that provide me daily lists, promotions posted here at MR and the Amazon web page itself.

Of course B&N don't sell to Australians at all, so they're not really in the competition for my money.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote