View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:48 PM   #283
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Well, it depends of how much of that goes towards the cost of the phone.

Using USD I pay $30 for data (up to 10G/Month without restrictions) and $11-15 for voice not using voice very much.

But buying a phone every second or third year is around $700 (so that is $30 per month for 24 months interval). So monthly cost $75.

So depending on what phone you get for the cost I would say that $67 CAD is not expensive.
I'm paying £22 a month ($35) for a "SIM-only" contract for my iPhone. That gets me, I think, 100 minutes/month (of which I use about 1 minute!), unlimited texts (of which I send typically 0), and 1GB data.

My iPhone 4 cost me £560 ($900), and I've now had it for 2 and a half years - 30 months. So my monthly costs have been 900/30 + 35 = $65/month. Not too dissimilar to yours.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote