View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Wow, interesting. I loved the touch screen on my Nook STR but I returned it because it just didn't do some things as well as my K3. If there's a K4 touch, with the best of both the STR and the K3, well, I'll be a happy reader.

Also interested to see what their tablet is going to look like. I'm mighty tempted by the Toshiba Thrive. But I really can't justify the expense.
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote