View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by grumbles View Post
Yes but unless you are using display port or analog output you are still restricted to 1920 x 1080. I was looking at some boards with onboard video (Intel as it happens) and HDMI and dvi will limit you to 1080. If you want better you will have to go to either DisplayPort or ThunderBolt and these proprietary interconnect are going to cost. Again it's a chicken & egg. I dearly would like better but if I can't afford it, it might as well not exist. None of these interconnects (or cables) will be cheap (or inexpensive.)
I'm using hdmi/dvi and my monitor is 1920x1200.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote