View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 11:34 PM   #57
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Sorry if I seemed offensive.
I didn't mean to imply laziness when I said laying about. Just relaxation.

Myself, I don't even have a recliner. Don't like them. Don't lay on sofas unless to sleep. I like to sit upright if I am sitting, and when I go to bed, do it completely. I think that is because while in the military sometimes I had to sleep in all sorts of awkward positions even standing while leaning against something.
No problem... it's just that tablets can make life a lot easier for some people as well as being entirely productive tools...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote