View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:57 PM   #279
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Re: November's DANL Selections

Enslaved by Elisabeth Naughton is #5 in her Eternal Guardian series. It's very highly rated at Goodreads: 94 ratings - 4.43 out of 5 stars. I picked up Marked (#1 in the series) as a freebie at Smashwords on October 9, but it's still buried in the TBR pile.

Edit: After researching all the selections, I'm going with Enslaved. The problem with that is I'll have to get numbers 2, 3, and 4 now.

Last edited by BelleZora; 11-01-2012 at 12:13 AM.
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote