View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #88
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Careful with those terms, I got my you know whats handed to me in another thread here on MR this morning for using them. But I agree totally. KB is more of a social clique than anything, but they have a few good members who happen to be members here too of course.
Of course. There is nothing wrong with being a fanboy or fangirl but it can prevent an impartial sampling. Yes, it is more of a social clique and there are KB members who are members here (myself included). Still, I see the KB poll as somewhat pointless.

For the record, I am an Amazon Customer Service fangirl.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote