View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 08:46 PM   #29
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I would say partially, yes. I've only had my T1 for a few months but I LOVE it. Going from a very problematic start with Kobo Touch to my T1, I wouldn't go back. As others have said, for speed, collections [with Calibre], I'm beyond happy with my T1.

Having said that, if one of the new models such as PaperWhite or KoboGlo end up being far superior for ease of use, speed, battery life, screen contrast, etc, then depending on what kind of bargain could be had, I would consider upgrading down the road.

There was a time when Sony was far superior in technology in most of their lines, ie TV's, Playstations, etc. Lately, I would definitely say overall they've lost steam.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote