View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
nah - to do audio books properly you'd want different metadata - like bit rate / momo/stereo ( both those to indicate recording quality), read by ( = performed by)

all that stuff ALREADY EXISTS in itunes/ windows media player, along with support for cover art, full playback controls....

just put a column in calibre to say " I have this also as an audio book" & use a MEDIA library for the MEDIA - duh!

otherwise you'll next be wanting a calibre "player", support for m4b bookmarks.... mp3/aac/m4a/m4b conversions

then its onto can we include radio play adaptions...

followed by hey I have the movie of the book can I put that in calibre also ?

& I want calibre to convert my .mkv movie into .wmv. & stream it to my xbox

you already have a universal format library and playback manager - it's called WINDOWS

Last edited by cybmole; 09-01-2012 at 02:32 AM.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote