View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #356
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Since you're specifically paying extra on your plan to use your cell phone (through it's 3G/4G connection) as a hotspot
I DO NOT pay extra to use my phone as a WiFi hotspot. It is a built in capability of Android that I use, and I DO NOT need any permission from a carrier to do so. I have heard that some people actually pay the carrier to be able to that, but in reality the carrier has no real way to prevent an Android phone from doing that.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote