View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #5
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dereksurfs View Post
I used the free open source Win 32 Disk Imager utility to install the inital image. But it is designed primarily for writing images to an SD card, not creating them.
I don't know the precise steps for W32DI (I use WinImage, just because it's the one I got to work first), but I'm sure you can use it to make an image of an existing disk--backing up images is, in fact, its primary purpose. Just look through the menus for the option to save or back up a drive.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote