View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 09:44 AM   #13
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I'm not loving Zinio on the Vox. Page turns seem hit or miss (mostly miss). I believe that the magazines are optimized for larger tablets (like iPAD) and the whole resizing thing is annoying to me as I cannot read the text, even on single page, without manually making it larger. The "redraw" seems to take forever.

I find myself using it in horizontal mode and then clicking to change pages from the menu at the bottom. I may just read my free magazine on my computer, instead.

I'd like a click for the page turn, or the ability to have a one page option horizontally and just scroll up and down.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote