View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:04 PM   #14
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
i wish i could get this since the google branded phones arent infected with nearly the amount of bloatware that most verizon phones are infected with (no other carrier covers rural wisconsin) i tried a motorola bionic for a week from verizon and it had 60 preloaded apps that were unremovable without voiding warranty Verizons massive amount of bloatware is the only thing keeping me from an android phone.
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote