View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 06:15 PM   #162
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Now, if Affiliate xyz posted on Sept 23, 2011, they have to add to that thread. When I come back in one, two or three days, or after a week of vacation, I have to wade through threads that still list "origin" date of Sept 23, 2011 even thought it is now December?
If you subscribe to the thread, it will show up in your list of subscriptions whenever Affiliate User X updates the thread, and you can click the little arrow to get to the first unread post. I've subscribed to koland's and arcadata's threads now.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote