View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwr1200c View Post
Starson17 - I wanted to write a recipe so that I can give few links and run through a loop to convert them to epubs. I wanted to know how to write and execute a recipe from commandline.
Thanks for ur help
In that case, I've moved you to the Recipe forum. Read the sticky on using recipes (the last two sections in particular) and the basic introduction to writing recipes (linked in the sticky). You will need to use ebook-convert and parse_index or set the recursion depth if that page goes to other pages via links you want to capture.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote