View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #15
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Now that I know I can fix this by manually editing the opf, I have no problem, until I go back into Sigil and edit an epub for some reason. If I do that, Sigil removes my start page definition. I'm not really sure why but it does. Now I'll need to make sure I remember to do that every single time I find a need to go back in and edit an epub. I think I'm going to put this one in as a ticket and see what happens.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote