Thread: Cybook ordering
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 11:55 AM   #8
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
Well, to support as many operating system as possible updating throught the SD card is the best way to go. I also find it more scary to update hardware using a PC since this process is sensitive to power drop out or disconnection of cable and other unforseen events.

Some question about functionality. How does bookmarks work? Can you have more than one bookmark i a book? Can you toggle between or cycle through bookmarks in different books?
Bookmarks? What are these 'bookmarks' of which you speak???

IOW, at this level of firmware one had better be of the attitude of "We don't need no steenkeeng bookmarks!". I suppose that this feature will become available, just that it's not present in version 0.99 firmware.

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote