View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #367
Cameronpaterson
Addict
Cameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura aboutCameronpaterson has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiborSypher View Post
Hi, I am new to this forum (or better new to any forum) so if I type something wrong don't hastate to correct/inform me.
I have recently started using Kobo (app first and eReader touch later) and tried to get the info on award's and it seems this is the only forum that shares decent information.
Now am I a sucker for lists and orderly overviews, so I made a list of the awards that I could find in this forum as complete as possible made it in to a PDF you find the link below.
If anyone can make the list more complete please share the info with me and I will update it.

By the way I hope I didn't breach any copyrights or so but if I did please tell me, so I can alter the list.

Also if you got Awards where I didn't got the icon yet, please make a screenshot on your iOS device and share this with me.

Kobo Reading life Award list
Interesting - I hadn't realised there were so many secret and time-limited ones
Cameronpaterson is offline   Reply With Quote