View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
I kind of know what you mean BrightLight - I had a bit of a Love/hate relationship with the Sony prs-600 myself.

The niggles were the Sony software which I abandoned in the end as I struggled with it, instability issues where I had to reset the device frequently after freezes etc.

After winning the Pocketbook 360 on mobileread, it made the Sony (for me) seem vastly inferior. Partly because the screen on the pb was so much clearer to read (not having the extra touchscreen layer) and with extra features which the Sony lacked such as full folder support and file management on the device itself.

I also bought a Kindle and although compared with the super sleek Sony it looks like a brick, I still found I prefered using the Kindle.

In the end I sold my Sony. Looked nice but didn't work for me personally.

Could be that you've just not got the perfect e-ink device for you.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote