View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 09:09 AM   #1220
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
I currently have the Sony S. It is just a little too big for travel - I'm a really fast reader so the 6 and 7 inch ones are too small - all I do it go to the next page, interrupting my reading. The Sony S is really nice for having a lot of text on it's screen, but the bezel is quite wide and I'm thinking something slightly smaller might be more convenient.

So, what do folks think - should I go looking for the Galaxy Tab 8.9?
I'm totally biased here.
Frankly, I'm not a fan of the Samsung tablets (with the sole exception of Galaxy Note).
Whenever I start any of my Samsung Tablets, the SD card is checked for media content. This takes quite some time and is rather annoying. I haven't added a single file. So why does the tablet have to check again?
And I'm not a fan of the saturation on Samsung tablets. Some love the colors for being that vivid. I find them un-natural looking.
I know, it's not a hit. But personally, I really prefer Motorola Xoom 2 Media edition over any Samsung tablet.
Motorola Xoom 2 ME has phantastic speakers, is extremely well designed (whereas I usually find Samsung gadgets kind of "plasticky").
But again: I'm biased, I admit it...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote