View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:34 PM   #287
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I have 5.1.0 without font hack. When opening it, I get a message box that says "Error: An error occured. If you purchased this item from Amazon, delete the item and download it from Archived Items."

Interestingly, after I touch the OK button, it ONE TIME displayed a page containing Persian text for a fraction of a second before redrawing the Home screen. I cannot repeat that behavior -- it just returns now without displaying anything but a blank screen before returning to the HOME page.

The characters of the Book title look disconnected though, both on the HOME page and in the title bar (while the error message box is displayed).

Last edited by geekmaster; 08-15-2012 at 11:37 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote