View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #14
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Neil Gaiman, Terry Pratchett and Neal Stephenson are definitely at the top for me.

I also have a special place for Alexandre Dumas since he is single-handedly responsible for my love of reading with the 3 musketeers series. They were the first books I ever read, and I was only 5-6 years old. (I probably didn't understand more than half of what I read back then, being so young, but those were still the coolest stories ever for me that made me want to read more and more.)

Edit: Forgot to add H. P. Lovecraft, silly me.

Last edited by ekster; 02-15-2012 at 09:00 AM.
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote