View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 06:52 AM   #10
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
@shalym. Thanks for your post about KDeasy. I had never come across it, though I see Nate's blog has it featured today. It is, unfortunately, very clear both from Nate's blog and from another thread on these forums that the Collections Feature requires a jailbroken device to work, so will not of course work with later firmware versions on the Paperwhite or on the Voyage at all (unless, of course, you jailbreak using the serial port method). A shame.

I am currently using Collections Manager on a Jailbroken PW2 with KOReader also installed and with updates blocked. It works very well for what I want and has so far been maintenance free, though I suppose there may come a day where I want a feature in later firmware. That day has not yet come.
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote