View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 AM   #134
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
I could never quite put my finger on what seemed different about reading on my e-readers until I did the JBPatch and added hyphenations...now I find it extremely distracting without them. The flow is much more natural to me having hyphenations... I will be very irritated if Amazon does something that removes them again! (I'm sure Amazon is listening )
I wish they just added the functionality and make it optional, since I don't want to jailbreak my device.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote