View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 08:50 AM   #13216
AlexGrama
Writer
AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexGrama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's a difficult read if you expect it to be a novel. It's more like a collection of myths and legends told in a variety of styles, occasionally repeating itself.

I've read it all the way through, and if you're interested in the back story to LoTR, it's fascinating.
Puh-leezee...

I'm a wanna-be Tolkien fan who wants to evolve into a Tolkien Geek. Thus, I will surely enjoy it.

I just ordered from The Book Depository, an Atlas of Middle Earth and a Complete Guide of Middle Earth.

Can't wait. HOO-RAY
AlexGrama is offline   Reply With Quote