Thread: KDP Select
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #8
altworld
Evangelist
altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.altworld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android G1
I saw the word exclusive and ran... Owning the exclusive rights for my work for 90days could be a potential problem especially since you may or may not be paid for only 30 days of that 90. If someone wants exclusive rights to my work for a period of time I expect compensation or guaranteed payment, and for the seller to take the risk not myself.

Success in this marketplace is getting as many eyes as you can on your work, and I do not want to put all my eggs into one basket with just the Kindle, which only accounts for 45% of my sales anyway.
Arigato,
Nick
altworld is offline   Reply With Quote