View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #27804
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I agree to missing the good side of Jon. (as well as occasionally being scared by his other side). How does one host or create a forum -- and is there a cost? I wonder if some subset of us could chat on a FOR (Friends of Recluse) chat list. Not as a subset of MR; I mean a whole other place. I don't know how they are started or run, but somebody here might have ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Create a Google Group. It functions as a mailing list with a web based interface, so people can read and reply in email or with a browser.

I created and administer two such groups. Mine are invitational and moderated, and do not appear in the public groups listing. You can set one up, give the URL, and folks who want to join can request admittance in email.

See https://groups.google.com/forum/?pli=1#!overview for information.
______
Dennis
Thank you! I've done exactly that. If you want to join this chat group, send your email address to " BadGoodDebi at gmail.com" and I'll send you an "invitation" that you have to click on to join. Jon -- I'm hoping you will join too, otherwise this is sort of a waste!

P.S. If you want to send your MR name too, I'll recognize who you are.

P.P.S. We need more people, cuz *I'm* not much of a talker.

P.P.P.S. JON if you see this, here's how YOU can get there:
go to googlegroups.com
sign in as <no longer listed here>
password is <no longer listed here>
on the right of my page (who knows where on a kindle) find BOLD PRINT that says
"FriendsOfRecluse" and it's a link to the group
Add a post to the group to talk. If prefer to do it in a mail window, toto GMAIL instead. Just reply to mail. - Deb

Deb

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 03-14-2011 at 03:47 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote