View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #8
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
I checked 30 minutes to an hour, but it really depends on the book. If I'm not that into it, I might only last about 15 minutes. If I can't put it down I have stayed up, over night (meaning a good 5 or 6 hours), although anything over 4 hours usually means I'll suffer for it the next day. I have yet to try any serious night time reading w/ my Kindle, however, so those figures may change.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote