View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Take say a $25 bestseller hardcover book, take 40% off and you get $15. Now take the ebook edition currently today at $9.99. You have a 60% off. You won't do better in most book shops unless the book is being discounted to sell excess stock due to the paperback having been released.

because of the price drops, I did purchase an ebook for my wife that otherwise I would not have at the regular price.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote