View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 02:34 AM   #4
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Loved One lives not with an author, but with an enthusiastic, amateur photographer. I concede, as that photographer, to at times asking for opinions from him fully expecting the response (I paraphrase) of, "I enthusiastically validate everything thing you do and every choice you make! You are great! More people should know about this!". Then I can say, "You are only saying that because you have to. I want your criticism!" (most times, I probably don't really want it).

It's possibly frustrating for him.

Naturally, I will not permit him to come here to MobileRead and air my dirty laundry.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote