View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #2
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Excellent! I don't know if I'll have time to test this before your next revision comes out-- if I do, I'll post comments. I really need this sort of functionality.

Can the bookmarks be named, or is that the "comments" function you mentioned?

Also, do you have an Amazon wishlist or some other way of contributing something to you? I already gave you some Karma, but this is a huge help to me, and I always said I would pay for this functionality if it were made available.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote