Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
You Spent Money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimborg View Post
Nice! And 0.99 is a very good price, I have just bought it

May I ask, how much do you get per book sold?
Well, first I must say Thank You.

Secondly, may I say I very much hope you enjoy Boomerang.

Smashwords is a bit more lucrative than Amazon's Kindle (where for some reason I set the price at an even dollar). Fifty-six cents goes to the author when a ninety-nine cent purchase is made. Add to that the value of the bit of euphoria that bubbles to the surface whenever one has a new reader, and it adds up to the equivalent of somewhere around fourteen hundred dollars per sale. It's what I call soul money.

Best,
Alan

Now off to the day job. More negotiable funds, much less euphoria.

P.S. Thanks again!
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote